Solar charge controller
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, BlueSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. BlueSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
MPPT: Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Remote Monitoring and Control
Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your BlueSolar MPPT charger by attaching a bluetooth dongle and pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect. If your installation is connected to the internet Victron Remote Management Portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations - even when there is no internet connection or phone signal nearby - you may be able to monitor your MPPT by bluetooth-pairing with a LoRaWAN(long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.