Our 240V range of LED Flood Lights have been hand picked especially for Horse Arena Lighting. We have chosen them for their:
- Color Temperature
- Excellent Quality
- Exceptional results
• Horse Arenas
• Sports Fields
• Lighting up property entrances
• Boat, Caravan, Trailer Security Lighting
• Really anywhere that you need to light up!
Need help choosing how many flood lights you need for your Arena?
Visit our Horse Arena Flood Light Sizing Guide Page by clicking here.
• We can fit a 8m long cable with Australian Plug for this light. This will allow you to simply plug it in and turn it on safely yourselves
(please select your preferred option from the drop-down box above)
- Wattage 100W, 150W, 200W
- Dimmable: No
- Lumen Output 13380lm, 19745lm, 25540lm
- Color Temp: 5000K (DL)
- IP Rating: IP66
- Width: 100W - 295mm, 150W - 320mm, 200W - 345mm
- Height 100W - 355mm, 150W - 375mm, 200W - 400mm
- Depth 100W - 71mm, 150W - 75mm, 200W - 78mm
- AT9814/100 - AT/9814/150 - AT9814/200
- 100W – 3.7kg
- 150W – 4.8kg
- 200W – 5.8kg
Need Poles with your order? Uneek LEDs now has access to pole suppliers around Australia. Contact us with your location and postcode and we will get back to you with a price.
Due to the size and weight of these floodlights, care must be taken during shipping. Please contact us for Shipping prices using our contact details below.
NOTE: If you have any special delivery requests such as Unattended Delivery please leave a note during checkout.
These products have a 3 Year Return to Base Warranty.
Please click here for more warranty information for these products
If at any time you have any trouble please contact us first and we can work together to resolve the problem.
Full Warranty terms are shown in the Warranty Tab above.
Click to open files in new window:
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.