Uneek LEDs Solar Setups for Shipping Containers use 1m Long Rigid LED strips. Each 1m long strip is able to easily light up a 4mx4m area which is perfect Container or Shed
This kit is for one 40Ft Shipping Container or Shed and will provide power for 1.5 hours per day if the container is used daily. If it is used once every 2-3 days you can get up to 2.5 hours light at a time from this setup.
To turn the lights on in the container the kit comes with a Waterproof on/off switch.
This is a DIY install. All components come ready to plug and play and Instructions are included.
As it is all low voltage no electrician is needed to install this setup.
Do you require longer run times or different features? We can design a setup to meet your exact needs. Contact us for more information.
Solar Setup Features:
- 24V 40W Solar Panel. These Solar Panels have a Poly-carbonate coating to protect them from Hail and the Elements.
Please note the solar panel mounting bracket show in the photo above is not included in this kit.
- Meet and Surpass Australian Regulations for Safe lighting levels
- Waterproof On/Off Switch
- 16Ah Lithium Ion Battery
- 4x 1m Long 8520 LED Strips with mounting clips
- 2m Solar Panel Cable
- Extension Cables to connect lights to Battery. Cables have waterproof twist lock connections.
- 4x 5m
- 2x 2.5m
To select any of the following options Please choose them by using the Drop Down Boxes above.
- Rare Earth Magnets for LED strips and Solar Charger/Timer Enclosure. These Magnets are very powerful and make mounting the Solar setup simple as there is no need to drill any holes to mount the lights or Enclosure.
Working out Cable Lengths
This setup comes with a few different cable lengths but if you are not sure if these will be enough or would like to measure to make sure this is the best way to do it.
The Battery is the heart of the Shipping Container Solar Setup and all components plug into it.
To measure the cables lengths you need you first need to work out where the Battery Enclosure will be mounted. Once you have done this then you need to measure/estimate the cable length from the Battery to:
- the Solar Panel
- the LED strip
The cables for the LEDs come in 1m, 2.5m and 5m lengths and can be ordered by clicking on the Accessories menu above then selecting Cables and Splitters.
If you get stuck or have any questions please contact us. We are always happy to help work it out with you.
Each Solar Setup comes with a 12 Month Replacement Warranty for all components.
The Solar Panels used come with a 25 Year Manufacturers Replacement Warranty for rated output. This means the electrical output of the solar panel will remain above 90% of its rated power output for 10 years and remain above 80% of the original rated power output for 25 years in total.
If a component has failed the customer is to pay for return shipping to Uneek LEDs. Once the returned item has been received we will send the new component to you free of charge.
If you every have any questions or problems please contact us immediately and we will work with you to help solve the problem.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.
Uneek LEDs install all of our products throughout Victoria.
Are you interstate? No problem, we have approved installers in each state of Australia. Install prices start from $4000.00 for a 60x20 arena.
We can also install our Horse Stable Solar Range and other products as required. For more information please contact us directly using the details below.