NEW PRODUCT !!
This light best suits Single stables, Loose boxes, Wash Bays, Tack rooms etc.
It can even be outside in the weather with an IP67 rating.
Simple to use with just one cable to plug in, simply switch it on and it is ready to go.
Pre-programmed to turn on Automatically at night.
This clever light adjusts itself throughout the year to always turn on at sunset. This ensures the lights are on when you need them the most and no battery power is wasted.
Reduce Coat Growth by choosing 1 of 4 pre-programmed modes which have been written specifically for this purpose.
After building stable lighting for many years we know what you need to keep coat growth minimal throughout the winter months. We have put all of this experience into the programs which are easy selected.
Plug and Play, simply plug the solar panel into the light and turn it on. Then its ready to provide light when you need it.
Completely waterproof with an IP67 rating it can be placed anywhere.
No Electrician is needed to install this kit.
Magnet Mount Option - Don't want holes drilled in your roof? Easily attach the light using our High Strength Magnets.
24 Month Warranty
Our Stable Solar Light comes pre-progarmmed with 4 different modes specially designed for the 4 Seasons.
After building stable lights for many years we know when you need light and at what times of the day.
So to make life easy we have pre-written the programs for you. Simply press the mode you want to use on the remote and its ready to go.
Select between Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring lighting modes to keep your horses coat growth at a minimum all year round.
Light can be operated anytime of the day or night manually by turning it on/off with the remote control.
- Light will come on Automatically at Sunset for 5 hours. It will then turn off for 6.5 hours then turn back on for 3 hours in the morning.
- For example, during winter it will:
- turn on Automatically at 5.30pm (sunset)
- turn off at 10.30pm
- turn back on at 5.00am
- turn off at 8.30am
- With the Daylight hours increasing after winter this mode will keep the coats looking great and give enough light to prepare for competitions and events.
- Coming out of Summer into Autumn needs good lighting to keep the summer coats looking great. This lighting mode provides enough light to do this and keep the coats looking great.
- Stable Lights during summer aren't always required for coat growth reduction. This mode is designed to give you enough light to Feed, Clean up and keep an eye on your Horses with a good lighting level.
Any mode can be chosen any time of the year.
If you live in parts of Australia without daylight savings you can select the mode that will suit you the best. We have kept this in mind when designing the pre-programmed modes.
A full description of lighting hours can be found in the User Manual.
If you would like more information regarding this please contact us.
Whats in the Box:
- 1x Solar Stable Light
- 1x Remote control
- 1x 100W 24V Solar Panel with Cable attached
- Solar Panel Mounting bracket
Replacing the Battery:
When used correctly your battery will provide 4-5 years of use.
Replacing the battery is easy. Simply unscrew the end cap, slide the old battery out and the new battery in.
Uneek LEDs stocks replacement batteries for all of our products.
If you don't see it listed on our site, please contact us directly.
24V 100W Solar Panel with mounting bracket.
- These Solar Panels have a Poly-carbonate coating to protect them from Hail and the Elements.
- Solar panel is fitted with 2m long cable that plugs directly into the light
- Dimensions 1200 x 5400 x 40mm
- Weight 7kg
- Uses Phillips SMD 2835 LEDs
- 24W / 3000lm Light Output
- Light Colour Temperature(CCT) : 6000K
- Infra Red motion sensor (only used in program D)
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer 11.1 Vdc 288Wh
- Remote Control
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Dimensions 92x 84x 900mm
- Weight 3kg
Each Solar Setup comes with a 24 Month Replacement Warranty for all components.
The Solar Panels used come with a 25 Year Manufacturers Replacement Warranty for rated output. This means the electrical output of the solar panel will remain above 90% of its rated power output for 10 years and remain above 80% of the original rated power output for 25 years in total.
If a component has failed the customer is to pay for return shipping to Uneek LEDs. Once the returned item has been received we will send the new component to you free of charge.
If you every have any questions or problems please contact us immediately and we will work with you to help solve the problem.
To Calculate your shipping price proceed to checkout and enter your address.
You will then be given some shipping prices for your address.
The prices given are for shipping by courier and include tracking and insurance.
If you have any special delivery instructions for the couriers such as 'leave behind front gate' please leave a note on the order during checkout.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.
Uneek LEDs install all of our products throughout Victoria.
Are you interstate? No problem, we have approved installers in each state of Australia. Install prices start from $4000.00 for a 60x20 arena.
We can also install our Horse Stable Solar Range and other products as required. For more information please contact us directly using the details below.