Pre Christmas Sale Now on. Save 30% off the RRP of our Popular Red Light Therapy Torches.
A Must for any Horse and Dog owner these Red Light Therapy Torches are proven to alleviate and heal many health issues and injuries.
They can used effectively with your animals ongoing health treatment plan and also can be used for unexpected injuries to accelerate healing and reduce pain and inflammation.
Uneek LEDs Red Light Torches are made tough enough to withstand use around Horses and other animals.
The Body of the torch is made from Brushed Stainless Steel Case and the Lens is made from Hardened Glass Lens.
The Red Light generated from these torches is also known as Photonic Light.
So what is Red Light Therapy?
Red Light Therapy is a natural, drug free pain relief for horses and other animals.
It is an advanced form of therapy using a specific light to stimulate acupuncture points. Red light Therapy is healing and therapeutic, assisting growth and repair.
The Red light emitted from our Torches:
- Detoxifies the body.
- Boosts cell energy
- Accelerates heeling
- Boosts the body’s immune responses using the energy of light to produce a therapeutic effect.
How does it work?
Red light from the Torch is absorbed by the body at specific wavelengths.
Once the Red Light is absorbed by the body it is then used by the cells to build new protons such as collagen and elastin and assist with cellular regeneration.
The Red light penetrates deep into the layers of skin and tissue, renewing, repairing, regenerating, and healing damage that has occurred.
It helps to alleviate Pain and reduce inflammation.
Red Light Torch Wavelengths
Uneek LEDs has 2 versions of the Red Light Therapy Torch available.
1. Standard 660nm Torch containing 3x 3w LED Chips each emitting 660nm
2. Combination Wavelength Torch containing 2x 3W 660nm Chips and 1x 850nm 3W Chips
We have the only Red Light Torches available that emit the 850nm wavelength.
Red Light emitted at the wavelength of 660nm is absorbed into the layers of skin and tissue stimulating trigger and acupuncture points.
This wavelength is best for the treatment of wounds and infections.
The Light emitted at 850nm is called Near Infra Red. This light is not visible to human eyes but may be seen by using your phone to take a photo of the torch turned on. Near infra red light penetrates deeper into the body and is used to treat muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones and joints.
Instructions for Use with Acu Points
- Place Red Light (Photonic) Torch on your Horses Acu-Point
- Use for a maximum of 30 seconds on each point
During Treatment on your Horse you may notice the following signs:
- Passing Gas
- Shaking of the head and neck
These are all signs that the treatment is working and Toxins and endorphins are being released.
Horses are all different and will respond to treatment differently.
Some will not show that many signs and others will show all the signs plus more.
Its not an indication that treatment is less effective.
Over time you will notice how your Horse and other animals response to treatment and start to see how it is helping them to recover.
Instructions for General Usage.
The Red Light Therapy Torch can also be used successfully for skin conditions, scars, wound healing, torn ligaments, tendons, localised pain etc.
Hold the Red Light Torch above the area needing treatment for no more than 30 seconds per area.
Is Red Light Therapy Safe?
Yes absolutely, there have been no known reports of side effects from red light therapy. The Light emitted does not contain UV light and therefore poses no risk of exposing the skin to UV.
Please use care when using the Torch not to look directly into it.
Looking directly into the torch when turned on will eventually harm your eyes.
Please also keep the torch away from children.
Whats in the box?
Each Red Light Therapy Torch comes with:
- Brushed Stainless Steel Torch with strap
- 2x 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Batteries. The torch uses one battery at a time so 2nd battery is a spare
- Battery Charger with cable
- Basic Usage Instructions
- Option of:
- 3x 660nm Chips
- 2x 660nm Chips and 1x 850nm Chip
The 2 different torch options can be selected by using the drop down box above.
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.