These Digital Timers are ideal for many switching Applications.
We use these times for our Stable Lighting Kits but they can be used for other uses such as controlling heating, gate controllers etc.
Practically any other switching application that requires multiple unattended switching cycles.
The timer has 16 on/off settings that can be programmed to function on any day, or combinations of days across the week.
Each of the on/off settings can be set independently.
For example, setting one could turn your lights on at 5:00am and off at 7:00am each week day.
Setting two could switch your lights on and off at your desired times in the evenings. Setting three could switch the lights on and off on Saturday and setting four could control other on/off times for Sunday.
Each on/off setting can be associated with a range of days from a single day to every day, thus giving 112 possible on/off cycles per week. The setting process is simple and intuitive.
Two models available:
* 12VDC supply voltage. Switching capacity: 16A @ 240VAC
* 240ACV supply voltage. Switching capacity: 30A @ 240VAC
> Manual override switch
> LED power indicator
> 7VA Power Consumption (approx.)
> Running Accuracy: =< 1 second / day
Disclaimer and Warranty
1. Uneek LEDs warrants each new product sold to be free from defects in material, workmanship and construction.
2. Where the products are installed by Uneek LEDs or its servants or agents, Uneek LEDs warrants that the products will be installed with all due care and skill.
3. Uneek LEDs will not be liable to repair or replace products which are:
3.2. damaged during installation where such installation is not carried out by Uneek LEDs or its employees, servants or agents,
3.3. damaged by the purchaser or user, or by livestock belonging to the purchaser or user
3.4. used in a manner which is inconsistent with the instructions provided by Uneek LEDs and/or shown on the website operated by Uneek LEDs at www.uneekleds.com.au (“the website”).
3.5. damaged by unusual weather conditions, extremes of temperature or acts of God
3.6. disassembled, tampered with or repaired by the purchaser or by any person doing so at the purchaser’s express or implied request
3.7. damaged as a result of exposure to dirt or corrosive substances
4. Uneek LEDS will not be liable for additional damage arising from failure to report any issue to Uneek LEDs in a timely manner;
5. Uneek LEDs will not replace goods where any damage to the goods is solely as a result of ordinary wear and tear.
6. In relation to products supplied by Uneek LEDs which are not goods of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption: 6.1. Uneek LEDs will replace the product or repair the product without charge at Uneek LED’s earliest convenience,
6.2. the decision to repair or replace will be at Uneek LEDs’ discretion.
6.3. Uneek LEDs will exercise such discretion reasonably.
6.4. Any products returned to Uneek LEDs and which Uneek LEDs is required to repair under the warranty will be returned to the purchaser at Uneek LEDs expense
6.5 Uneek LEDs shall not in any event be liable for any other direct or indirect or consequential damages or injury to human or animal of any kind.
7. Where a product or a component of a product is listed on the website as being subject to a warranty for a specific period, Uneek LEDs:
7.1. warrants that the product will operate as described on the website for the said period, subject to the exceptions set out in Clauses 3.1 to 3.7 above
7.2. Will repair or replace the relevant product or component at Uneek LEDS’ sole discretion
7.3. Will exercise such discretion reasonably
7.4. Will bear the cost of returning any repaired goods to the purchaser
8. The warranties set out above are subject to the provisions of Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“the Australian Consumer Law”). Accordingly, where the Australian Consumer Law applies:
8.1. In the event of any inconsistencies between the warranties set out above and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law shall prevail
8.2. any provision limiting any relevant warranty will be read down to the minimum extent necessary to render the relevant warranty consistent with the Australian Consumer Law.